Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing #23 HOORAY, I'm finally done!


Wow, what an experience! I would like to say my brain is bursting with unfathomable technological knowledge, but alas, I would be lying. However, I can say that I learned about many things I didn't even realize existed. My favorite "things" are the image generator and Youtube. Those were interactive and fun. Sitting at the computer for long periods of time is not my idea of having fun , so many of the " things" did not appeal to me. I like and need to be more active. I enjoy talking to people in person and reading material I can actually hold in my hands. I am grateful to have participated in "23 Things" because it made me aware of the new technology even if I couldn't quite grasp all of it. I think a program with less things to learn about would be better....fewer things to learn about over a period of time. I think I would retain more of what I learned in smaller doses.
I want to say "thank you" to my coworkers and my family for their assistance and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.